[Larceny-users] Digression from ( Explicit renaming library)

Felix felixluser at pnkfx.org
Wed Aug 1 12:25:24 EDT 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 12:15 PM, David Rush wrote:

> Should I have been able to just
>
> (require 'VanTonderMacros/macros-core)
>
> and groove away?

The VanTonderMacros directory has not been updated with the latest
version of Andre's implementation.  (the whole directory is really
just experimentation for internal purposes as we attempt to shift to
using R6RS libraries for Larceny's code base).

I will probably be taking care of updating the VanTonderMacros
directory to the most recent version soon.

-Felix