[Cs5500] Acceptance test not yet reached

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Wed Nov 30 15:02:10 EST 2011

Thanks guys !
Tuba, I explained to Haoran just a while ago about the issue.
I would like someone to run 5 to 6 of our earlier versions for MMG and see
which version exactly started this issue.
As a starter, I ran version 48 and it does not have this issue. You could
start running subsequent versions and see if the smart history file looks
fine ( only one set of responses for every claim. The smart history files
in yesterday's tournaments had a whole list of responses printed for every
claim).

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Mohinish Vinnakota <
vinnakota.m at husky.neu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I will also join at 3:30p.
>
> -- Mohinish
>
> On Nov 30, 2011, at 2:45 PM, tkoc at ccs.neu.edu wrote:
>
> > Hi Madhu and Karan,
> >
> > Team Knight is working at 3rd floor. We tried to figure out the problem.
> We couldn`t understand exactly but we can help if you guys need anything
> for us to do.
> >
> > Tuba

 Thanks
- Madhu