[Cs5500] Baby avatar ranked higher than teacher avatar?

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:19:21 EST 2011

Hi Karan and Madhu:

thank you for the explanation. That makes sense.

Is it reasonable that all who are above the baby avatar get an A for this
tournament?

I plan to pose the following challenge to the students:

If there is claim that was refuted/strengthened/agreed and there is a
winner and a loser
but the evaluation is not fair, send me a message with the following
information:

Tournament and game name, e.g., 5150 vs reptar2, the provided instance and
solution and a reason why you think the outcome should have been the other
way.

Do you think we will get a response?

-- Karl