[Cs5500] Task List

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 19 21:59:59 EST 2011

Hi Karan:

thank you for a very helpful list. You have a great overview of what
is going on.

Regarding 1. We need to cleanly formulate the the requirements for
valid. We need a spec for valid. And then we need a clean
implementation that
is fast following the boot camp course design approach.

Pleas send me the clean spec.

-- Karl