[Cs5500] Task List

karan ramprakash Bhat karan at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 18 19:35:08 EST 2011

Hello Professor,

Sending you the Task List our graduate class is currently working on. The list is in prioritized order.

1. HSR valid function analysis : Madhu Karan Haoran / Ravi

2. Agreement Protocol : Srinivas,Mohinish (with Ahmed's help)

3. MMG Playground Issues and Testing : Karan / Ravi

4. Generalized BFS changes : Aasish and Jessica

5. Persistent Playground : Haoran and Laio

6. Community Auditor : Tuba and Nanda

7. Server Client Design Change : Mohinish

8. Junit test Case Generator : Sandeep

As per your previous mail regarding the urgent task list , Madhu , Haoran and Ravi have come up with a fix for HSR valid function, once finalized the new Software will be forwarded to the undergrads. We will be mailing you with the details.

Thanks,
Karan Bhat