[Cs5500] Testing current version of Generic SCG - Important !!

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:35:13 EST 2011

Hii shrinivaas,

I and haoran have tested the updated version of GenericSCG in which an
avatar which is  kicked out of the binarygame does not get kicked out of
the tournament. The results of which have been shown to professor. Like i
conveyed to you in the afternoon prof has suggested that we print the kick
out message in the raw history and the smart history to indicate that
points have been awarded to the opposition avatar when the his competitor
got kicked out so that the undergrads understand that their concern has
been addressed. I have conveyed the same to karan who has been working on
these changes since afternoon.

Please co-ordinate with him and make sure you run a second test on the
GenericSCG before releasing it to undergrads. I will be in a lecture today
from 6-9. Email me or karan if you need anything  else.

Regards,
Sandeep Kamath