[Cs5500] Maintaining Software - IMP

karan at ccs.neu.edu karan at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 14:16:55 EST 2011

Hi All,

This is just a small process we should follow and I don't think is known by everyone. After every fix/enhancement it is the responsibility
of the team/member making that change to see it goes into production/new-release. Also, please DO NOT use production run as testing grounds..this is not right. All the members are not allowed to commit changes to the Sourceforge, they have to make sure they send their updated code to Liao(source forge manager)who will release this.

Thanks,
Karan Bhat