[Cs5500] Testing current version of Generic SCG - Important !!

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 06:35:14 EST 2011

As Srinivas said, your changes are absolutely essential for tonight's
tournament. Please upload them
to SourceForge by 9 am in tested form (run a tournament). Sandeep will do
an independent test.

If you need help, let the class know immediately by email.

We have a policy of giving the code to the users 24 hours before the
tournament which is tonight. The deadline was yesterday at 10pm.

-- Karl