[Cs5500] SourceForge user guide for avatar designers

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 06:23:56 EST 2011

Thanks. now we get real participation.
The students said that the histories are difficult to debug. i just saw:

reply  {{  is kicked out by admin
Reason: player cannnot handle valid request }}
teamName  {{ iGalaxy }}
reputation 100.0

 {{ TheGreatGonzo }}  100.0
 {{ iGalaxy }}  100.0

The request might have been handled incorrectly because an invalid
solution was returned or an illegal claim was proposed.

Didn't we improve this message already?

Now we need to adjust the scoring. How much work is that?