[Cs5500] Thursday's release updated

Haoran Wu haoran at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 12 16:00:49 EST 2011

Hi All,

I suggest we remove the Tournament Results_MMG/ folder in

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/projects/project-page/

Or undergraduate student will know what's going on there, because we are running teacher avatar and the
answer is there in the history file.

Regards
Haoran