[Cs5500] Tomorrow's Meeting and Tournament

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 10 06:43:30 EST 2011

Hi Srinivas:

thanks for the update and passing in on the responsibilities to others.

I would like to get an explicit list of all the bugs which have been fixed
so that we can explicitly test that these bugs have indeed been fixed.

One issue, according to Ahmed, is that the identity HashMap issue that
Madhu resolved with Ahmed, was not in the code the students ran.

Looking forward to seeing the others at 9.30 am.

-- Karl