[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] Tips for running local tournaments

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Nov 4 15:05:30 EDT 2011

Professor,
       I agree that this problem needs to be addressed at the playground
level. We will work on it.
       But the current HSR's baby avatar has a random boolean variable that
it uses to generate claims with existsforall and forallexists. I think we
should remove this logic. Otherwise, it would get the undergrads confused
when they develop clever avatars, on the model of baby avatars.

 Thanks
- Madhu