[Cs5500] Delivering Software to Undergraduate Class

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:45:50 EDT 2011

Let's follow Karan's suggestion and move this to Blackboard:

http://blackboard.neu.edu/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=null&url=%2Fwebapps%2Fblackboard%2Fexecute%2Flauncher%3Ftype%3DCourse%26id%3D_671472_1%26url%3D

For today let's use what Karan describes below.

We will then separately decide on a long-term solution: Google, bitbucket,
college svn server.

-- Karl