[Cs5500] Spartan's lateness.

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:23:10 EDT 2011

Professor,

 I have made the following changes to the Avatar Design Guide:

              1. Changes proposed by Jessie
              2. Changes proposed by Ravi Rajagopal.

 The updated guide is posted on the following link :
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/projects/project-page/Avatar%20Design%20Guide/

Please let me know if there are any issues.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu