[Cs5500] TASK ASSIGNMENT - PROBLEM SET 6

liao yuncheng liaoyuncheng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:14:02 EDT 2011

Hey Sandeep, I think we need a clear definition of some term,

PERSISTENT dose it mean persist through time even if the system was down?

Playground
we need to draw a clear boarder for what need to be persistent.
The playground may be in progress, and it's states was changing continuously,

it could be in registration, running, or ending states.
it could involves different players, and their reputation, score, IP adresses.
it could possess additional resources, like file, sockets.

what should be persistent in our case? afterall, the players might
beyond our reach within Playground.

In addition, a persistent structure might need to be stored on a
permenant media like database or a file.
Do you leave us the option to decide in which media or format we can use?

Than you the best,
Yuncheng Liao, Spartans