[Cs5500] PROBLEM SET 6 - REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Fri Oct 28 16:05:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

This mail goes out to all the teams. Since we have a couple of pending tasks
it will be a
good idea that we take up Problem set 6 as a combined class effort. After
discussion with
professor we decided that it will be a good idea if all 4 teams sat together
for first phase i.e
"Requirement and analysis" and then split up to do  the remaining work.

Can all the teams meet tomorrow 29th Saturday at 12:30pm in CCIS?

Let me know if you are comfortable with the time of our meeting.  If you
have any question
feel free to write to the mailing list.

Regards,
Sandeep Kamath