[Cs5500] Urgent SCG Court Maintenance task

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Wed Oct 19 23:18:01 EDT 2011

Professor,

         Yes, this should work. As you say, the scholarID is also required,
to deal with repeatable welfare claims.  But at this point, I'm not sure how
big a change, adding a scholarID is . We may want to assign scholar ID's to
players as they sign up (does this mean every PlayerProxy class should also
have a scholarID field? ) , and claimID's to claims when they are proposed.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu