[Cs5500] Urgent SCG Court Maintenance task

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 19 22:57:01 EDT 2011

Hi Madhu:

The Claim class:

Claim =  <instanceSetWrapper> RWrap(InstanceSetI) <protocolWrapper>
RWrap(ProtocolI) <quality> double *s <confidence> double.

does not store information about which claim it is (ClaimId)
nor information about the proposer of the claim.
When we print two repeated claims in the game history,
they will look the same. A claimId will make them distinguishable.

Once we make the welfare set opposable, we will need to know
for each claim who proposed it.

The proposal is to extend Claim with two new fields:

Claim =  <instanceSetWrapper> RWrap(InstanceSetI) <protocolWrapper>
RWrap(ProtocolI) <quality> double *s <confidence> double <claimId>
ClaimId
<proposer> ScholarId.

We need both fields because it is possible that the same player
repeats the same claim and we have a protocol interpreter object
for each simultaneously.

Are those good changes to the structure?

-- Karl