[Cs5500] Document for undergrads

Jessica Lowell lowell.j at husky.neu.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:09:29 EDT 2011

A slight grammar nitpick: In Section 2, it should be "manage users" and not
"manager users".

In Section 3, explain the terminology.  They need to know what claims and
instances are.  Also, I think you left out a word in "used to provide an for
the given claim".

Sample code, with comments, might also be useful.

- Jessie