[Cs5500] HSR TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Oct 14 08:19:31 EDT 2011

Hi Yue:

good to hear from you. Thank you for checking.

We are adding a Teaching Avatar to the playground.
The Teaching Avatar implements the Modified Pascal's Triangle
to come up with the minimum depth decision trees. You have
implemented all that in the Spring. Where is that code?
Is it in blackboard?

Thanks,
-- Karl