[Cs5500] Road blocks to next milestone.

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:02:54 EDT 2011

Hi Teams,

These are the road blocks we need to solve before we start working on
project 4. TeamNavi and Spartans have volunteered to solve few of them. But
we need help from rest of the two teams as well.

TeamNavi is taking care of:
Changes to the protocol ForAllExists.

Spartans:
Fixing valid and Quality function for MMG which was discussed in the
previous class.

The issues open to grab for other teams:
Forbidden claims problem - BinaryGames.java

We also found out that there are few unassigned work in project 4:
1. BFS- Playground - Valid, Quality and BelongsTo functions
2. BFS- Teacher Avatar - Propose, provide and solve functions

Please do reply to mailing list your choices.

Thanks a lot,
Spartans, TeamNavi

--
***Race A Race Where You Are The Goal For Every Opponent! - *N Jay****