[Cs5500] About Trac

Haoran Wu haoran at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 3 17:26:14 EDT 2011

Hi All,

After long time waiting, our Trac System is ready.

Now we can use SVN client to submit and maintain our project.
The SVN path is "trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/scgcourtf11/%%%"  replace %%% with your team's name
(e.g ours is trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/scgcourtf11/Knight).

We can use TortoiseSVN in windows or command line in Linux.(like how we use in PDP course)

But still our account can not use browser to access the code, so that's why we will get 404 or 403 when
trying use browser to access
http:/trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/scgcourtf11/
or http:/trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/scgcourtf11/

If forget how to use SVN, feel free to ask me.

See you guys tonight.

Regards
Haoran