[Cs5500] Friday's warm-up tournaments run successfully

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Sep 24 17:25:41 EDT 2011

Hi Madhu:

I appreciate the effort of your team and of the entire class to get
over this milestone of running tournaments.

Looking forward to the intelligence battle of the avatars on Monday evening.
Please keep in mind that for this tournament we have a gentlemen's
agreement of writing an intelligent avatar and not one that tries to
break the system.
In the future we will have other tournaments where evil avatars that
try to break the system are encouraged.

-- Karl