[Cs5500] Friday's warm-up tournaments run successfully

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Sep 23 21:45:05 EDT 2011

Professor,

         As scheduled, 2 warm up tournaments were held this evening at
6.15pm and 6.30 pm.

         All 4 teams are now aware of :

   -               Running the avatars on their local systems for testing
      purposes
      -               Running avatars against the server, on a CCIS network
      -               Signing up and enrolling for a tournament
      -               Checking details of a tournament from smart and raw
      text files.

        All our teams ran our baby avatars today, since we were just
checking if all of us understood the system.
        Hopefully, we will deploy more intelligent avatars for Saturday's
and Sunday's tournaments.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu