[Cs5500] Question on Homework1

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Thu Sep 15 23:07:45 EDT 2011

Professor,

        1.   W.r.t Point 3 of Homework 1 ("Show the game steps you went
through and what you believe to be the maximum c."),

     are we supposed to write the steps in adherence to the protocol
specification, like

               instance from Alice

               Solution of 0 from Alice

     or could we just write it in plain English like

              Alice makes a claim for a value of ".."

              Bob refutes the claim with a value of ".." for instance
and so on.

      2.  W.r.t Point 2 ( Pseudocode for your avatar),

                 could you please direct us to the path to an example
avatar source file or pseudocode ?

--
 Thanks
- Madhu