[Cs5500] Smart HSR Avatar tournament

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 19 16:34:45 EDT 2011

We've been using the following HSR config for testing:

scg_config[domain: hsr.HSRDomain protocols: positiveStandard
tournamentStyle: full round-robin turnDuration: 60 maxNumAvatars: 20
minStrengthening: 0.01 initialReputation: 100.0 maxReputation: 10000.0
reputationFactor: 0.4 minProposals: 1 maxProposals: 20 numRounds: 20
proposedClaimMustBeNew: true minConfidence: 0.1 ] hsr.HSRConfig {{
csp_config[maxN: 1000000 ] }}

The latest build (as of an hour ago) is running, and you can access the
signup page at http://agentx.ccis.neu.edu:7007/signup  You can then sign-in
at http://agentx.ccis.neu.edu:7007/signin.

Please begin signing up in the system, and when everyone has confirmed that
the config looks good I'll add the tournament to the system and you can
enroll.

Shall I make the start time for the tournament 9pm this evening?  Just a
quick reminder that you can register starting 60 minutes to the tournament.

-Rick