[Cs5500] Smart HSR Avatar tournament

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:07:43 EDT 2011

Greetings class,

Based on the Professors revised acceptance schedule, we'd like to get a
tournament going this evening with the "smart" HSR avatars.  I will work on
getting the SCG Court system up and running on one of the public CCIS boxes
this afternoon, and will email the class when it's up and running so you can
enroll.

Does anyone have a configuration file that they propose we use for the
tournament?  Everyone's avatars will need to be aware of the config that's
going to be used so no one gets kicked out during the tournament.

-Rick