[Cs5500] SCG changes in valid method & Baby Avatar proposals

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 13 17:30:35 EDT 2011

The issue with the valid method is an issue about Design-by-Contract.

The admin must satisfy the contract that all objects it receives from avatars
are checked for validity and that when the admin calls a function provided
by the playground designer (like getResult) it is guaranteed that the
objects are valid.

Is this approach followede throughout SCG Courts? This is important so that
not all validity checking is done twice.

-- Karl