[Cs5500] SCG changes in valid method & Baby Avatar proposals

Anush Prabhu Ramachandran ramachandran.a at husky.neu.edu
Mon Apr 11 21:06:24 EDT 2011

Hi All,

The following changes are made in the repository:

   - We have updated the valid methods in InstanceI and InstanceSetI to take
   Config as a parameter to do the domain specific checks.
   - The Baby Avatar propose methods are changed to propose claims that are
   playground specific.
   - The protocols getResult method doesn't invoke valid method any more
   assuming that the valid methods are called by Admin.

Please have a look and let me know if there is any issues.

Thanks,
Anush(AnushRashmi Team).