[Cs5500] CS5500 - Rule for Agreement

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:58:39 EDT 2011

Hi Yue:

I strengthen your definition by making it more general. You use a
protocol based on a mathematical claim.
The same agreement rule holds for any claim, also claims involving secrets.

In this case we also need the negation of a claim/protocol. Please can
you explain again
the process of negating an SCG claim/protocol.

-- Karl