[Cs5500] trac system ready

Reto Kleeb kleeb.r at husky.neu.edu
Sun Mar 6 12:45:06 EST 2011

I just tried to access the pages and get the following error:
"REPORT_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation" on
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/scgcourt/report/1

I'm logged in, using my CCIS account ("logged in as rkleeb").

I further get "WIKI_VIEW privileges are required to perform this
operation on WikiStart" when I try to access
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/scgcourt

Best,

Reto (Team PRX)