[Cs4800] Reg: HSR Counting Tournament

Dennis Zografos dzog at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Dec 1 23:52:30 EST 2011

Interesting stuff during this n=100000 tournament.

My avatar appears to have only played 6 games, all of which
it won right away (its opponent being 'kicked out' for taking
too long).

Nimrod -- do you see any weirdness in the admin console output?

Surely this is somehow correlated with the types of proposals my
avatar makes (not random ones).