[Cs4800] Counting tournament tonight at 10 pm

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:37:47 EST 2011

Hi Dennis,

I agree with you when you said, not the best, but not exactly "unfair". But
the system is not fundamentally flawed. I think, the system was originally
designed to find the best avatar with zero tolerance. When I say zero
tolerance, avatar should handle all valid claims, solve any given valid
instance and many more rules like these. If an avatar failed to comply with
any of these rules, there is no point in allowing it to participate in rest
of the tournament.

Now the proposal is to make the admin little more tolerant to avatar's
incapability of complying with basic rules of SCG. We will discuss with
professor and see what we can do.

Thanks,
Srinivas

srinivasnjay at gmail.com