[Cs4800] Confused about implementing baby avatar

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 4 06:15:52 EDT 2011

Hi Adam:

participation in the warm-up tournaments is optional.

All that counts in your avatar are the four methods:

propose (claims)
oppose (claims)
provide (instance)
solve (instance)

The other methods you wrote which are not directly called by the above
methods
are already implemented in the playground definition (e.g., valid quality,
etc.).
Look at the .beh file in the hsr playground directory. You must throw out
the methods that you wrote.

IMPORTANT: use those methods to grade your own methods. If you have
convincing
arguments that your implementation is cleaner than the one given by
the graduate students, send me an email.

-- Karl