[Cs4800] take home or in class final

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Apr 4 22:50:43 EDT 2010

It is now time to decide on the format of the final:
A traditional final exam done during the final exam period
or a takehome exam.
For the takehome exam you should not obtain help from anybody or anything,
except your instructor, your written class notes, and the textbook
(Kleinberg/Tardos).

Please send me an email by Tuesday at noon regarding your preference:

traditional final exam
takehome exam

The material covered by both exams is the same. For the takehome exam you
will have a few days to solve the problems.

I will sum the answers and tell you the result on Wednesday.

-- Karl