[Cs4800] Fwd:

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Feb 25 08:31:12 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Sadaka <sadakageorge at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM
To: Karl Lieberherr <lieber at ccs.neu.edu>, Alex C Dubreuil <
dubreuil.a at neu.edu>
Cc: jdibs87 at gmail.com, quintin at ccs.neu.edu, lawrence.ant at husky.neu.edu,
bento.n at husky.neu.edu, rahhal.g at husky.neu.edu, melia.j at husky.neu.edu,
farrell.ry at husky.neu.edu, farrell.rya at husky.neu.edu

I agree on every point that No Name made! I studied my ass off for this exam
but no cigar. I mean seriously, the Professor rushed through all of the
material. And I bet he is doing this so he can pave the way for DemeterF and
waste the second half of the semester with that garbage that he is obsessed
with. He justs goes through the slides and expects us to understand the
material. Seriously???

I am very upset because I studied a lot for this and there simply wasn't
enough time to complete the problems and 2/4 problems (the first one wasn't
really a problem) where from stuff that he never really taught us.

Man seriously, this course takes up the most time. I wouldn't mind if their
was a good end result but their isn't. I spend countless hours on the
homework, which is only 20%. The homework should be worth at least 40%
considering the effort and amount of time spent on it.

I demand a make up test!!! If he wants to give such a test then he should
have made it a take home test, case-closed.

I just want to know how many people have approached him regarding the topics
of Pass/Fail, which is probably the route that I will be going thanks to
this sad excuse of a mid-term. The most unfair mid-term I have seen in my
life.

~ Cheers

Neil Sadaka