[Cs4800] (no subject)

David Jones kickboxerr_2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 12:12:27 EST 2010

I am very upset about the exam you gave in class. I studied extensively but upon looking at the exam I wish I had not because it would not have made a difference.

I think that you rush through all of the lecture material and expect us to understand it on the fly. You need to understand that this is an UNDERGRADUATE course, not a graduate course and not everybody is as smart as you!

I mean the solution for the leaf-covering problem was prepared by yourself and your PhD student. Look at the solution! It's not for undergrads. I also feel sorry for people that studied for this exam.

If you want to give exams like this

1) Cover the material appropriately
2) Make it a take home exam

Please forward this to the class.