[Colloq] TODAY! Talk: Positive Computing - Rafael Calvo - 1/26 11-12 WVH366

Timothy Bickmore bickmore at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:29:31 EST 2015

Positive Computing: Technologies forpsychologicalwellbeing and human
potential

Timothy W. Bickmore, Ph.D.                         bickmore at ccs.neu.edu
Associate Professor               http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/bickmore/
College of Computer and Information Science      Office: (617) 373-5477
Northeastern University, 910-177                 FAX: (617) 812-2589
360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115