[scponly] Chrooting scponly in Gentoo

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 9 12:18:34 EST 2006

The message means that the jailed home directory is not owned by root.
The home directory has to be owned by root and be write restricted.
If incoming transfers are permitted, there should be a writeable
sub directory or mounted directory for the user to use.
    Paul Hyder
    NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
    Boulder, CO