[scponly] changing passwords remotely over scponly .. what am I doing wrong ?

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:47:09 EST 2006

The logging depends on how your syslog daemon is setup, but will
typically show up in /var/log/messages.  As you have now turned on
debugging, there should be quite a bit more information available in the
logs.

You should see something indicating how scponly was called, what command
is being issued, etc.

Thanks.

--Kaleb