[scponly] Re: scponly 4.3

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Dec 27 17:24:36 EST 2005

Hey all, I've released scponly 4.3 with fixes for the issues reported so far (except one).

The chrooting bug was a silly bit bashing problem.  Also, the setup_chroot.sh now uses '='.  configure will now check for getopt and complain if it isnt present.

the issue with the optreset reinitialization is still iffy, but i didnt want to delay the release given the broken chroot problem.

as usual, you can find the release at http://sublimation.org/scponly

i've also created a sourceforge project to assist in mirroring the release: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scponly

MD5 (scponly-4.3.tgz) = 2cef26fe5ed740031a067f189c293e77

joe