[scponly] scponly port upgrade

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Mon Dec 6 09:54:03 EST 2004

Following the advisory for scponly:

http://www.sublimation.org/scponly/#relnotes

I have updated the ports on my site to version 4.0 of scponly:

http://www.vanhegan.net/software/scponly/4.0/openbsd-3.6/scponly-4.0.tgz

Changes include tha ability to 'upgrade' accounts.  If you try use the
setup_chroot.sh script on an existing user account, it will ask if you
want to proceed, then will create the required folders, chown them and
copy the needed libs and binaries in.  This should also function as an
account converter, to change people to an scponly account.  On top of
this, it should ensure that all the needed libraries for this version of
scponly are installed.

If I've cocked something up, please let me know so's I can try and fix
quickly... :)

Gaby

--
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Dislocation...