[scponly] Anyone install 4.0 on Linux?

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 2 18:33:12 EST 2004

Ok, always best to answer your own question.

Seems I'd been testing a modified version of scp, it was installed
in /usr/local/bin and the 4.0 configure process found it.  Since my
jail scp binary was in the chrooted /usr/bin scp would fail.

i.e. As usual, this is a normal "jail" configuration difference.
	Paul Hyder