Antwort: Re: [scponly] compile scponly

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Thu Dec 2 11:13:34 EST 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 10:35:29AM +0100, Torsten.Opitz at sskm.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have installed the current gcc-3.3.2-4.aix5.2.ppc.rpm, downloaded from
> the IBM support sites. The run of configure was successful. Executing make
> we get the following output:
>
> [root at cuba] /usr/local/scponly-3.11 > make
>         gcc -g -O2 -I. -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
> -DDEBUGFILE='"/usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglevel"' -o helper.o -c helper.c
> helper.c: In function `expand_wildcards':
> helper.c:218: error: `GLOB_TILDE' undeclared (first use in this function)
> helper.c:218: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> helper.c:218: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.
>
> Stop.
> [root at cuba] /usr/local/scponly-3.11 >
>
> This is the content of our Makfile:
> (See attached file: Makefile)
> Who can help us?
> Thanks a lot.
In one of my former mails to the OP I told you to use google :)
I prepared a very ugly patch to solve this problem and it's the
second hit on google with the search "scponly aix"
https://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/scponly/2004-October/000627.html

This thread is also helpfull
https://lists.ccs.neu.edu/pipermail/scponly/2004-April/000524.html

So using google is in most countrys not a crime! Try it!
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&as_qdr=all&q=scponly+aix+site%3Alists.ccs.neu.edu&btnG=Suche&meta=

Sven

BTW: I suggest to print this
http://www.geocities.com/sethmcdoogle/google.gif
and place it on your desk :)))
--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,