[scponly] Can't transfer files with SCP

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Wed Aug 18 12:15:05 EDT 2004

To place user directly into its home directory. In your /etc/passwd use '//'
double forward slashes. For example:

user1:x:1001:1001:Test User:/clients/abc-company//home:/usr/local/sbin/scponlyc

After login, user1 will be place in its 'home' directory and his chroot'ed upto
/clients/abc-company/

Hope this helps.

--
Hammad