[scponly] rsync problems

Sven Hoexter sven at telelev.net
Wed Nov 20 15:41:05 EST 2002

Hi,
I tried to compile with rsync support and what I found is the following error

./configure --enable-rsync-compat && make
scponly.c:50: `PROG_RSYNC' undeclared here (not in a function)
scponly.c:50: initializer element is not constant
scponly.c:50: (near initialization for `commands[14].name')

Ok it is opensource so I looked at source and found this after a look into
scponly.c line 50 in config.h generated by the configure script:
/* Rsync compatability mode */
#ifdef RSYNC_COMPAT
#define PROG_RSYNC "/usr/bin/rsync"
#endif

Well generally this looks ok.
Now I tried to look up where #define for RSYNC_COMPAT is but I could not find
it. My dirty fix is to remove the #ifdef around the #define PROG_RSYNC.

Any ideas how to fix this in a better way?

Sven

--
sig wurde betriebsbedingt gekuendigt
Apt-rpm packages for RedHat: