[Pl-seminar] PL Seminar, Fall 2021 (Updated!)

Andrew Wagner wagner.andr at northeastern.edu
Wed Oct 13 21:23:46 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

You may have already seen an email about PL Seminar this semester. What follows is largely the same, but some info has been updated or clarified below (italicized).

This semester, PL Seminar will usually meet on Fridays between 1:00–3:25pm in WVH 366 and on Zoom<https://northeastern.zoom.us/j/98598689387?pwd=Z0tyT2FFdFVsZGFKbDltMjRhS095Zz09>. Talks will usually run for one hour within this slot. We will not meet every week, but when we do, it will almost always be during this slot.

We encourage you to routinely check the website<https://prl.ccs.neu.edu/seminars.html> for the latest info and to subscribe to our calendar (HTML<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=k4cg1vgb3l2n8r2ph4t01dmtpc@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York> | iCal<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/k4cg1vgb3l2n8r2ph4t01dmtpc@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>). Note that there was a mixup with the calendars, and the previous email contained links that we will not be using. We are now using the same calendar from previous semesters!

If you have any questions or suggestions (including potential speakers!), please reach out to Arjun<mailto:a.guha at northeastern.edu>, Michelle<mailto:thalakottur.m at northeastern.edu>, or me.

-Andrew