[Pl-seminar] [PL seminar] Stephanie Balzer (CMU) on Nov 13, noon: details

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:01:59 EST 2020

Dear all,

This is a reminder that Stephanie's talk will happen this upcoming Friday,
Nov 13, at noon in Zoom
--- join by the desktop app: https://northeastern.zoom.us/j/93707532703
--- join by the browser: https://northeastern.zoom.us/wc/join/93707532703/

Please, schedule a 1-to-1 meeting with Stephanie *by commenting* on a cell
in this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Q5sUyTxNYkh77u1EDKceoJfAVOKL0HSmDQGNQDJvI/edit?usp=sharing>

--
Best, Artem