[Pl-seminar] Boston Clojure Meetup

Heller, Alec aheller at akamai.com
Tue Jan 11 10:07:07 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've been working at Akamai for the last few months in a group that develops primarily in Clojure (http://clojure.org).  We're hosting the first Boston Clojure Meetup, and I thought I'd propagandize you all.  Please come if you have a mind to,

-A

Begin forwarded message:

1st Boston Clojure Meetup

Date:                  Thursday, January 13th, 2011
Location:           Akamai Technologies
8 Cambridge Center
Conference Room 200D
Cambridge, MA 02142
(Corner of Broadway and Galileo Galilei)
Akamai Technologies will be hosting the first Boston Clojure Meetup on Thursday, January 13th.  This will be an opportunity for local Clojure enthusiasts to gather and discuss topics of interest to the Clojure community. For this first meeting, Jeffrey Straszheim will be presenting his Dataflow library from Clojure Contrib.

Please forward this meeting invitation to anyone you know who might be interested.

Agenda:
6:30    7:00   Informal Meet & Greet
7:00    7:15   Introduction
- Eric Kobrin
7:15    7:30   Future Meetup Topics and Locations
7:40    8:00   Dataflow in Clojure
- Jeffrey Straszheim
8:00    -         Drinks at CBC on your own

If you have any questions, please contact:
Eric Kobrin <ekobrin at akamai.com<mailto:ekobrin at akamai.com>>
617-444-3951(office)
786-261-7093(cell)