[Pl-seminar] organizing future NEPLS events

Shriram Krishnamurthi sk at cs.brown.edu
Fri Apr 30 08:34:15 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks to the Yale folks for organizing a very nice event yesterday.

As we look to future events, below are the list of all the schools
that have organized a NEPLS.  Of the "1" schools, some do not
participate significantly (so we're glad for their hosting), but
others do.  So some 1's should think about stepping up in the next
year.  (I believe UMass has but, during the school year, Boston-area
schools are more popular while UMass works better in the summer.)

2 Boston University
2 Brown University
2 Harvard University
2 MIT